St Clement's Surgery is able to treat many minor Injuries so please contact the surgery for advice or the Out Of Hours Service on 111 between 18:30 and 08:00 Monday to Friday, Weekends & Bank Holidays.
North Cambs Minor Injuries Unit
North Cambs Minor Injuries Unit (MIU) can treat minor injuries for adults and children and provide a minor illness service for children over two years of age. The unit is open Monday to Friday 8.30am-6pm, Saturday and Sunday closed.
What the MIU can deal with:
- Wounds – cuts and bruises (Tetanus immunisation can also be given)
- Minor burns and scalds
- Muscle and joint injuries – strains, sprains, limb fractures
- Sports injuries
- Emergency contraception
- Eye problems e.g. removal of foreign bodies, conjunctivitis
- Cystitis (not children or male patients)
- Minor head injuries (with no loss of consciousness).
The unit is based at the North Cambs Hospital
Cambs PE13 3AB
Tel: 01945 488088
Timber Hill Health Centre
The Timber Hill Health Centre in The Mall Norwich is open 7 days-a-week, 365-days-of-the-year including public holidays, from 7am to 9pm. You can walk-in without an appointment to see a member of the medical staff. Patients get one hour free parking.
The Health Centre is located at Rouen House on Rouen Road
Contact 0300 0300 333 or visit the website at:
St Clement’s Surgery
Terrington St Clement