- BBC HealthFind out the latest news about health and related issues.
- Patient.co.ukPatient.co.uk contains a huge wealth of information on a wide range of topics. Most GP's in the UK access the same leaflets during consultations.
- Net DoctorMedical information and health website. Health advice on disease, conditions, examinations and treatments as well as latest health news.
- Age UKAge Concern and Help the Aged are now Age UK. Information and advice for the elderly about benefits, care, age discrimination and IT courses.
- Norfolk Adult Social CareNorfolk Adult Social Care provide information and advice for patients and carers.
- NHS ChoicesInformation from the National Health Service on conditions, treatments, local services and healthy living.
- Show More
- MindMind is one of the leading mental health charities for England and Wales. They provide information to help promote understanding of mental health issues as well as information on conditions.
- Cruse Bereavement CounsellingNorfolk branch of the charity CRUSE that supports bereaved adults and children.
- MoodGYMA free self help program to teach cognitive behaviour therapy skills to people vulnerable to depression and anxiety
- RelateRelate offers Relationship Counselling, Family Counselling, Children & Young People's Counselling, Sex Therapy and Workshops as well as face to face counselling.
- SamaritansFor 24 hours everyday, the Samaritans provide confidential emotional support for anyone experiencing feelings of distress or despair, including those which could lead to suicide. Phone: 08457909090
- Show More
- Macmillan Cancer SupportMacmillan cancer support provide practical, medical and financial support and provide a team of people supporting cancer patients.
- CancerHelp UKReliable and easy to understand patient information from Cancer Research UK.
- Marie Curie Cancer CareMarie Curie Cancer Care provide end of life care to terminally ill patients in their own homes or in a Hospice.
- Prostate Cancer UKProstate Cancer UK offers support and information to anyone concerned with prostate cancer.
- Breast Cancer CareBreast Cancer Care provides information and support for everyone affected by breast cancer.
- Bowel Cancer UKBowel Cancer UK aims to save lives by raising awareness of bowel cancer, campaigning for the best treatment and care and providing practical support and advice.
- Show More
St Clement’s Surgery
Terrington St Clement